LinkedIn Ads are quite often over looked in the world of social media advertising. Sometimes seen as the ad platform mainly used for B2B, below we’ll show you why LinkedIn could be the exact tool that you need to increase your sales and engagement.
LinkedIn Ad Types
- LinkedIn Sponsored Content: Ever wished that you could post on your business page but show to more people than just the users that actually follow you? With LinkedIn Sponsored Content, now you can!
- LinkedIn Text Ads: Target professional audiences to drive great quality leads with these unbelievably simple LinkedIn Text Ads.
- LinkedIn Sponsored InMail: This is essentially InMail marketing with the ability to use paid ads targeting.
- LinkedIn Programmatic Display Ads: Use great creative to get your ads in front of the worlds largest and most engaging professional users, who are in majority key decision makers and influencers.
- LinkedIn Dynamic Ads: Customise your ads based on the targeted users own LinkedIn profile data. Each member will see their own profile information on these ads, so they’re more personalised and more likely to drive engagement.
Realistically you need to be able to spend a minimum of £20 a day on LinkedIn Ads to see a benefit. This doesn’t have to be continuous, if you don’t want it to be. However make sure you’re giving the ads enough time to work their magic.
LinkedIn Targeting Options
One of our favourite things about targeting ads on LinkedIn, is the variety of targeting options available. Check out the list below for just a few of the options:
- Match Audiences
- Company connections
- Company followers
- Name of Company
- Company Size
- Job experience
- Functions or skills
- Seniorities, titles, or experience